Design Examples

SNAPPLE HALF N' HALF TEA CAMPAIGN

In my opinion, the illustrative Snapple Half ‘N Half Tea campaign is great package design. I’ve noticed that a lot of bottled tea and juice brands look pretty much the same and can blend together on a store shelf. This one really stands out. It draws the buyer in with bright, fun illustrations and bold typography. The strong and playful concept is also contributes to its success. Illustrator Tad Carpenter created a set of monsters that were half fruit and half tea to show off the new beverage combinations. It’s a fun and clever design that would persuade me, and other buyers to purchase a bottle. One reason I chose this design campaign as my example is that I saw it quite a while ago, and it has always stuck with me. I think that’s an important attribute of successful design. The receiver will remember a successful design long after they see it.


MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK 'GO' ALBUM ARTWORK







































YOUNG AMERICANS FOR OBAMA ELECTION PAMPHLET